After creating the initial designs in paper cuts, I wanted to work up the second idea into a sketch and also a fine liner. I realised as the image was so focused around the idea of the central tree, it was hard to incorporate any sequence or decorative design. I therefore re-designed the image, but instead of making a normal scene, I wanted to challenge some elements. I created the image a though it is 3D and inside a cardboard box, with a lightbulb for a sun, a washing line to dry the clouds out, and the mountains as a 2D background. It also allowed space for the sequence to play out more normally, with some elements are more hidden.
Tuesday, 30 January 2018
Gelert planning
After creating the initial designs in paper cuts, I wanted to work up the second idea into a sketch and also a fine liner. I realised as the image was so focused around the idea of the central tree, it was hard to incorporate any sequence or decorative design. I therefore re-designed the image, but instead of making a normal scene, I wanted to challenge some elements. I created the image a though it is 3D and inside a cardboard box, with a lightbulb for a sun, a washing line to dry the clouds out, and the mountains as a 2D background. It also allowed space for the sequence to play out more normally, with some elements are more hidden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16. The Downfall of Lleu & Blodeuwedd the Owl
Blodeuwedd was created from magic, to be a wife for Lleu as he leads a cursed life and is unable to find a wife naturally, but blodeuwedd ...


No comments:
Post a Comment