Tuesday, 21 November 2017

Development of Cadair Idris Compositions


Below are sketchbook images of character designing for Idris' wife and Idris himself. I started making these sketches as I started to hit a wall with the large collage as I felt I was too concerned with the medium and the outcome, over being creative. I still plan on making a larger composition, but by using pencils and colouring pencils as it gives a more immediate outcome and better detail.

Idris' Wife:


Idris: 





Larger collage as development from the first 3 compositions in previous post. Has not been completed as it wasn't working for me, therefor decided to move on: 






No comments:

Post a Comment

16. The Downfall of Lleu & Blodeuwedd the Owl

Blodeuwedd was created from magic, to be a wife for Lleu as he leads a cursed life and is unable to find a wife naturally, but blodeuwedd ...